Update on Registration
- Beaver Flat 50k - sold out (but still open for STRIDE/crossfit packages) - email us to get on the wait list
- Dam Hard 20K - sold out (but still open for STRIDE/crossfit packages) - email us to get on the wait list
- 10K Trail Blitz - spots remaining
- Fletcher 5 - spots remaining
- Kids Fun Run - always spots remaining
Beaver Flat 50 is a hilly hard-as-hell trail run at Saskatchewan Landing Provincial Park, SK with over 2300 meters of vertical gain across 50 kilometers. That's almost 8000 feet of total climb. The prairies are flat. This course is #anythingbutflat. Beaver Flat 50 is a tough get-your-feet-wet, wreck-your-shins, and roll-your-ankle kind of run. You're going to love it, hate it, and love it some more. Guaranteed.
New for 2018
Our friends at STRIDE Physio and Performance and CrossFit Swift Current have put together some wicked cross training and nutrition packages for runners this year. Check out the details on our STRIDE page.
"Yes, you can run a rugged trail race on the prairies." Thanks MEC!
Samuel Wiebe : 00:54:48 (Saskatoon, SK)
Amy Carlson : 1:04:11 (Regina, SK)
Samuel Wiebe : 00:24:20 (Saskatoon, SK)
Claire Owen : 00:29:23 (Caronport, SK)
Andy Collin : 5:12:08 (Saskatoon, SK)
Brittany Steele : 6:27:07 (Fort Macleod, AB)
Nicolas Jirot : 1:34:24 (Swift Current, SK)
Pamela Groat : 2:02:04 (Saskatoon, SK)